Last Updated: 19 Jun 2017
June 19, 2017
- Much improved the accuracy and stability for adjusting lens position. It might be difficult to recognize, but the significant update for the next something!
- From this version, Torchlight you select will turn on when capturing process has started. Now it will not be immediately turned on.
- The status message bar repositioned to the bottom.
- Minor internal improvements have also included.
April 05, 2017
- Fixed a crash newly reported when launching on iOS 9
March 09, 2017
- Significant capture speed and stability improvements including intermittent crash fixes for a situation when using 4K and 5-focal points mode simultaneously.
- After photos are captured by 5-focal and vertical focal points mode, now all the focused points will be displayed on above the adjustment slider.
- Haptic feedback was added for Full Range mode.
January 26, 2017
- Minor bug and crash fixes.
December 12, 2016
- Live Focus now starts dual camera support for iPhone 7 Plus. And from now on, We also plan to continue developing more various, highly advanced features regarding the subject of multiple lens systems.
- An internal problem which related with the maximum supported resolution of each iOS devices has been fixed. For more information please visit developer’s note: https://postfoc.us/notes
- Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
November 30, 2016
- Overall haptic feedback experience support for iPhone7/7 Plus.
- The storing performance for Live-focusing photos has been improved.
November 11, 2016
- Amazing News: All of In-App purchasing premium filters are unlocked forever for everyone!
- Bug fixes for Kik messenger.
- Some other minor bug fixes, and redesign some views.
October 11, 2016
- Overall memory usage optimization.
- Simple tutorial video was added to the App Store.
September 28, 2016
- Some minor fixes for new iOS
- Significant memory usage optimization for filters and GIF encoding.
July 11, 2016
- Some internal minor modifications in preparation for iOS 10.
July 01, 2016
- Here is amazing new feature you’ve been waiting for: High resolution output support up to 4K.
- 4K: iPhone6s/6s Plus/SE, iPad Pro or newer.
- 3K: iPhone6/6 Plus, iPad Air 2
- 2K: iPhone5/5s/5c, iPod Touch 6G, iPad 2-4/Air/Mini
- HD 1440p: Older version of iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
- A switchable button for new modes S,M,L,4K has been added to the left side of capture button.
- Huge performance and memory usage improvements that makes high-res output possible.
- Other many minor bug fixes.
June 28, 2016
- Several minor bug and layout problems fixes.
June 22, 2016
- Fixed a crash that happens to some users uses the capture mode “Shoot And Autosave”.
- Optimized focal area for the LF mode “Vertical Focal Points”.
- Other minor bug fixes.
June 15, 2016
- Seamlessly added some autopilot UI action to give demonstrations for the main features.
- Added a special vertical-moving focal pointer UI for the LF mode “Vertical Focal Point” on to editing view.
- Since this version, An icon that symbolized current taken LF mode will be displayed on the top-left side of editing view.
- Substantially optimized memory usage.
- Fixed a problem that thumbnails in the album of Live Focus had intermittently been disappeared.
June 09, 2016
- Added the new LF mode, “Vertical Focal Points”: Click the right button.
- Huge improvements for shooting speed of each LF modes.
- Full Range - About 42% faster than previous speed.
- 5 Focal Points - About 11% faster than previous speed.
- Vertical Focal Points - About 1.8x faster than “5 Focal Points” mode.
- Fixed an issue that some users can’t see photos in the album of Live Focus.
- Fixed an issue that saving operation is delayed while using capture mode “Shoot And Autosave”.
- Other minor issue fixes.
June 05, 2016
- Since this version, You can export all of live-focused photos to camera roll from the album of Live Focus! : Click the iOS Photos icon in sharing view.
- Performance improvements for Photo Album of Live Focus.
- Fixed some minor issues about user experience related problems.
June 01, 2016
- Added the ability to do save immediately the Live-Focused photo after shooting: Click the small button at the right side of capture button.
- Since this version, exposure will be locked while shooting.
- GIF exporting feature has been improved and added the reversed animation.
- Minor bug fixes.
May 26, 2016
- Don’t Worry. “Live Focusing” is perfectly compatible with all older devices than iPhone 6s.
- Independent special “Camera roll” for only Live-Focused photos: You can save or restore them as is.
- 2 LF(Live Focus) modes of the initial version: Multi Points, Full Range
- One-handed zoom: Just slide down/up the view finder.
- 20+ Stunning quality realtime filters.
- Manual Exposure Control
- Quick preview in album: Click the thumbnail for one second.
- Support for sharing Live-Focused photos as an animated GIF.
- Four 3D Touch quick actions support.